Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
In compliance with Articles 13 (for data collected from the data subject) and 14 (for data not collected from the data subject) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), the Users of this Website are hereby provided with the following information, which refers exclusively to the processing carried out through this Website and not through other websites that may be visited through links from this one, for which it is suggested to read the relevant information provided by the respective Data Controllers.
FS TRADING SRL
FS TRADING SRL, with registered office in Via 1° Maggio, 76/B 37020 Volargne di Dolcé (VR) Tel. +39 045 5546510 , C.F. e P.IVA 04133730244 – email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller reserves the right to appoint a web agency as the Data Processor of the personal data managed for the purposes of technical assistance, maintenance, technical management and the like of this Site, whose details may be communicated upon request to the addresses indicated above. The Data Controller and the Data Processor process Users' data also thanks to their own internal Data Processors, specifically appointed and provided with instructions for the correct processing of personal data, also verbally.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
- provision to Users of the web services offered by the Site
- management of cookies
- sending of newsletters
- In particular, the personal data provided to the Data Controller will be processed for the following purposes:
- to follow up on specific requests made to the Data Controller by the User through the Website and its communication tools (contact forms, information request forms and the like);
- for communications of an informative nature relating to the services of the Data Controller itself, following requests for information by e-mail or by filling in the contact form and other communication tools;
- for other purposes incidental or related to those indicated above and in any case falling within the scope of the Website's activities;
- for the processing of the e-mail address, provided by the data subject in the context of the sale of a product or service, also aimed at sending, without further consent, communications for the subsequent direct sale of products or services similar to those object of the sale itself; the data subject may in any case express his/her refusal and object to such processing, both initially and subsequently, easily and free of charge, by following the instructions given in any subsequent communication.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
- fulfilment of a contractual or social contact obligation
I The processing of personal data is based on the right to information, on the fulfilment of contractual obligations or social contact, or where necessary on consent by freely and knowingly filling in the appropriate information fields in the dedicated form.
LEGITIMATE INTEREST OF THE HOLDER
- Exercise of information society rights
- Performance of the service by the Controller
- Direct marketing
The processing of personal data is also based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, such as the exercise of its rights in the context of the information society, the performance of contractual services and the implementation of direct marketing operations.
OBLIGATORY NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
- Some data are compulsory, others are optional, depending on the purpose of the processing which will be specifically indicated each time.
- Consult the More Information section for a complete illustration of our policy.
- The provision of navigation data by Users, for the above purposes, depends on the level of privacy that Users have enabled or disabled through their browser. In some cases, disabling it may affect navigation on this Website. For certain modules of this Website, the provision of navigation data and/or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the proper functioning of the Website itself.
- The provision of certain personal data is in any case necessary for the very structure of the Website and its procedures. In particular, by way of example:
- in order to send messages via the contact form or to subscribe to the newsletter, the minimum data required therein are in any case mandatory, such as the USERNAME and/or name/surname and/or e-mail address and/or other identification data of the sender;
- for registration and access to the specific reserved area of the Website, the USERNAME and PASSWORD are in any case compulsory, as well as other data linked to the e-commerce procedure, such as the name/surname/name, address and delivery address for the products/services purchased, tax code/VAT code and the like as described in detail in the specific purchase form. If this information is not provided, the procedure cannot be completed. Any request for other optional data shall be preceded by a specific approval tick. The provision of all other data is optional, in accordance with the type of information that the User wishes to provide to the Website.
- Any request for other optional data will be preceded by an approval tick.
- The provision of all other data is optional, in accordance with the type of information that the User wishes to provide to the Website.
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATA
- Failure to receive commercial information
- Failure to provide personal data prevents the Controller from sending updates on its commercial and promotional initiatives.
POSSIBLE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Communication: YES
- Recipients: partner companies and consultants of the Owner
- Intra-EU transfer: YES
- Transfer outside the EU: YES (under Privacy Shield)
- The data may be communicated to companies related to, connected with or controlled by the Data Controller, as well as to consultants, or even third parties who operate, also in the name and on behalf of the Data Controller, for the fulfilment of the services connected to the purposes indicated in this information notice, both intra-EU and extra-EU (in the latter case, it will be exclusively subjects adhering to the Privacy Shield protocol).
PERIOD OF RETENTION
- The data provided by the Data Subject will be retained until expressly revoked by the Data Subject, including by means of action on his/her browser, cleaning of cookies, express request or otherwise expressed.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Rights (Art. 15 - 22 GDPR):
Forms and terms of exercise: art. 12 GDPR by email email@example.com
- Each Data Subject has the right of access, rectification, cancellation (oblivion), restriction, receipt of notification in case of rectification, cancellation or restriction, portability, opposition and not to be subject to an automated individual decision, including profiling, pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR.
- These rights may be exercised in the forms and terms set out in Article 12 GDPR, by written communication sent to the Data Controller by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Controller shall render an adequate response as soon as possible and in any event within 1 month of receipt of the request.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
- by e-mail email@example.com
- at a point of sale
- You may withdraw this consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the Holder's address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- express communication at a point of sale of the Holder.
- The personal data provided with this form will not be subject to profiling.